Friday, February 29, 2008

Life happens

I haven't had much time to do any posting this week. All I can say is...Life Happens. Things are starting to settle down around here. Today the sun is shining and I'm enjoying it because this weekend they are calling for some more snow. I'm sure everyone is sick of winter. I am hoping for spring like weather by my birthday! It's hard to believe that tomorrow is March. February just flew by and before we know it Spring Break will be here. My kids are going to the Island for Spring Break and Easter to see their Grandma and Great Grandma. I'm sure they'll have a great time and get spoiled.
My daughter really wanted to paint last night, but we didn't have any paints at the house, so she used food coloring instead. Her pictures turned out really good. I was amazed. We had Sean's friend over for dinner, so she painted a portrait of him. He liked it and took it home with him. I'll have to scan and post her artwork to show you.
I'm not doing much this weekend, I'll probably just relax and enjoy some Chardonay. My car needs the timing belt changed and it's a big/expensive job. It's getting done on Monday. I've done my taxes, so that will help pay for the timing belt. Hmmm I was hoping to spend my tax refund on a new laptop. Oh well ,what can a girl do eh?

No comments: