Friday, January 26, 2007

What ever did we do before internet???

I am frustrated because my internet at home has been working off and on over the past few days. My daughter, who is in grade 7, needed to go on the internet to do part of her homework assignment the other night. BUT MY INTERNET WAS DOWN!!! Then I think to myself what happens to the kids whose parents do not have internet at home? If I am deperate for internet, I can always drive to work (it's only 5 min. away!) But the roads are very icey, so that's not an option right now. If my internet is not working when I get home tonight, I will be calling SHAW to complain (they advertise the best broadband internet..say no to slow). My son, who is in grade 5, has a science fair coming up and he was asked by his teacher to go look some ideas up on the internet last night. Again the internet was down. GRRR. What ever did we do before internet???

2 comments:

Brenda Oig said...

I would die without the internet! lol This happened to us the night before last and we're on Shaw, too. We were out for several hours and everyone was freaking! I think Shaw was having some troubles because their number was busy and there was no way I was getting through. When they finally started up again the relief was ridiculous. That's when I knew I was an addict. :)

Winter Snowflake Uxinta said...

Lol! Being an addict is fun though^^