Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Monday Maddness

Moday was such a terrible day at work. I thought I was going MAD. With email down and my accounting program not working and it was the start of my month end too, no wonder I was frustrated. Luckily, everything was up and running by lunch time. It did make me behind, so I took some work home with me. Now I am almost caught up. Don't you find that your first day back after your weekend is always hectic?? For the record, today is soooo much better even though it is still month end.
Happy Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

Brenda Oig said...

Glad today was a better day for you. Today for me was brutal. Work wasn't bad, I was just so tired. I think the weather is taking its toll, plus not being able to get outside and get exercise. I can't wait for the warm weather when I can walk again!