Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pressed for Time

Are you pressed for time??? Does it feel like there is not enough time in the day to get everything accomplished?? In the newspaper industry, we are always pressed for time. We have deadlines to get our paper to the press and when we are behind, it makes pretty much everone in the office behind. My job requires that I get he ads entered into the computer so that the production department can build the paper. It is quite interesting, but I find that I cannot remember what day it is. Right now we are getting close to deadline for Friday's paper January 26th. We are nearing the end of January already and I canot believe how fast time has gone by. Today the weather is very mild and the sun is up and the snow is melting. I am glad to have some nice weather and cannot wait until spring is here.

3 comments:

Brenda Oig said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now. I'm looking forward to all your posts. :)

Yes, I'm pressed for time...always. Trying to write a book and work full-time will do that to you. lol

I'm looking forward to Spring, too.

Robyn Jones said...

I have all the time in the world....I am NEVER buisy.....(LOL)
and never sarcastic....

Unknown said...

Hello Mummy! Nice blog thingy! Glad up pressed 4 time or u wood be bord!
Mikey