Thursday, December 9, 2010

Counting Down til Christmas

The tree is up, the baking is complete, the groceries are bought. Now to finish shopping for the Christmas gifts. Only 2 weeks until Christmas and I haven't sent out 1 Christmas card. Usually I am all done my shopping and it's usually all wrapped up by now. This year has been different. A lot different. I am about 2 weeks behind and that makes sense because for 2 weeks in November I was working 2 jobs. That took a lot out of me. But now I am settling in quite nice in my new job. Work is not stressful at all, but I do find I get stressed during the Christmas rush. So with luck and a road trip to Kamloops this weekend that problem should be solved. I am also hoping that the Christmas Cards I ordered online show up soon. We are staying home for Christmas this year. I am looking forward to 2011. I am sure it is going to be a great year. Speaking of counting down to Christmas, we have 3 advent calendars and 3 chocolate advent calendars. Kels bought the 3 chocolate advent calenders for herself and Crystal & Mike. I never did get around to buying them. Kels said that they are never too old for those chocolate advents calendars. They count down o New Years day, so that's 32 chocolates. And since she bought them yesterday. They had some catching up to do. Oh and the chocolate advent calendars were on sale to boot. We might have to do some more baking because we've been into it a lot already(:
I don't think we will get the Christmas light put up outside. Too bad..........

No comments: