Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Kels




Wow time sure goes by fast. Next year at this time my daughter will be driving! It also has been a very busy past 2 weeks. With my son's birthday, my birthday, my mother-in law's birthday, spring break and Kels' birthday. I took Kels and her friend Helena out to see Knowing at the movie theater on Tues. On Wed. Judy and I took Kels to the play Godspell. It was great, but we didn't get home until 10:30pm. Kels and I attempted to make a home made angel food cake before bed Wed. night. Where is grandma when you need her? It turned out ok, even though it stuck to the pan. It sure tasted good. It was worth staying up until midnight on a work night. We had home made pizza's for dinner and Jones Soda. Kels had shrimp on her pizza.

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

Happy birthday Kelsey...I remember you when you were knee high to a grasshopper...LOL!

like 5 or something...

happy birthday to you too Sandy...