Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Fair was in town-The Midway

Kels and Mike came home early from their Dad's so they were able to go on some rides at the midway. Mike went on the Star Trooper 2000 3 times in a row and ended up getting sick. Both kids went on 101 Naughts. When Mike was on the ride, a kid in the front row puked. It was so gross. I'm sure the carnies are used to that. Crystal enjoyed herself too. Kels took her on some rides that they both could go on: The Tug Boat, the Going Bananas and the Mardi Gras mirrors/climbing/slide. Crystal went on the carousel and I stood beside her. It's not a very good picture of me, but we were having lots of fun. Crystal went on a few kiddie rides by herself and had a blast. I think I'll need to save up for when they come back at stampede, because 6 rides each wasn't really enough for the kids. We enjoyed some cotton candy while we were there too. It was a good day(:









No comments: