Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I had a really nice b-day



I had my favorite birthday meal-Greek(: Yummy! Greek Salad, breaded veal cuttlets (can't do lamb) and potato wedges with greek seasoning. It was very yummy. My parents bought the ingredients for dinner and even surprised me with a Black Forest Cake. Mom's camera is on the fritz again, so I took a picture of the cake on photobooth. You can see mom in the background trying to get her camera working. I think it's time for a new camera. I'm sure she has taken a million photos with hers and it has served her well. I see Staples have them on sale this week. They also bought me a 4 gb usb drive. My old one is only 256 mb, so now I'll be able to move bigger files from one computer to the next. Like a movie or something(:
I also celebrated my birthday with my sister and her family on Sunday. We had cake chocolate and rasparilla. Yummy! At work today I had chocolate chip cupcakes. It was a great b-day. Thank you everyone. Thanks for all the gifts too!

No comments: