Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lots going on between the move and snow

We are experiencing some early winter conditions in the puddle. My dad is freaking out because they are moving to Nanaimo next week and was hoping to have moved before the snow flies. Both our winter vehicles are in the shop, so that makes driving in the snow challenging. So far my car is doing OK. Hopefully we get the 4X4's back soon because it looks like the snow is going to stay. I always loved the first snow fall of the season, but this year I am having mixed emotions about it. Probably because it came too early and winter will seem extra long this year.
I am having a hard time keeping focused these days. Probably because I am sad my parents are moving. It's going to hard for my kids too. It will be weird not going to their place for coffee. I am sure we will miss going to our childhood home. So many memories....

No comments: