Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm still here and what a week.

I've been trying to post regularily, but I blew it this week. I can say I've been busy, but what have I done? I've just been thinking about life and family and friends and missing you all. It felt like my parents were on holidays for the past 12 days. Reality has set in, darn it they moved and I miss them! I didn't realize how lucky we were to have my parents so close by. I guess I'm thinking more about it because this will be the first time I can remember not being with my mom on her birthday. So, when I'm sad....I go shopping. Not always a good idea when one has spent so much money on vehicle repairs!

So this is what I bought...new glasses. They are Italian made by Emporio Armani. So far everyone seems to like them. They are a big change from the style I used to wear. But I felt a change was needed after having the same glasses for the past 10 years!

I stayed home today with the kids. Kels and I crimped our hair. Now I remember why I don't do crimp. My hair looked like a giant puff ball when I was done. So we straightened it. I think I'll leave my crimping days back to the 80's.It does bring back some memories of when I was in high school. Missy Tammy and I and a very expensive hotel in Vancouver we stayed at for our grade 10 trip. It was fun though. Then we watched a movie and had popcorn. Poor Mike didn't get any popcorn because of his braces.

The dryer went on the fritz this week, so laundry has been a challenge. I've got clothes drying all over the house. Luckily the part we need will be in on Monday. It was not very expensive at all to fix. Thank goodness, because we've had enough money forked out on repairs in the last month to last us....well a very long time. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Miss you all!

No comments: