Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Dad is now an old F.A.R.T.


Today my Dad turns 65 and is retiring. I had planned on having a nice dinner and cake tonight, but his boss decided to throw him a retirement party and Wed. was the only day that would work. So, that's OK...I've just bumped my plans to the weekend. In the long run that will work out better for me anyways(:
For those of you that don't know why I call my Dad F.A.R.T. I'll explain. When my sister and I were teenagers we bought him a hat for his birthday. On the hat it said F.A.R.T. which stands for fathers against radical teenagers.He still has that hat and still wears it. Then when my daughter became a teenager we called him G.F.A.R.T. Thus making him Grandfathers against radical teenagers. Now that he is a senior citizen he'll be the old F.A.R.T.
Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments: