Monday, August 25, 2008

Having a good holiday so far





On Sunday we met up with My sister and her family and Mike at Castle Fun Park in Abbotsford. We originally were planning on going to the waterslides, but it was pouring rain. The arcade was fun and we whipped through a lot of tokens. The arcade games gave you tickets and you could cash them in when you were done. My youngest nephew, Gary hit the Jackpot and had over 400 tickets. Sean and I together only had 70 tickets and we gave them to Kels so she could use them to buy candy. When we got back to my sister's house we checked out the weather forecast and Monday looked like the best day for watersliding. So, we spent the day at Bridal Falls Water Slide Park. It was fun(: My sister lost her glasses on the River Raft slide. Luckily, they found them right away. She somehow lost her tube and had to jump out and walk back down. I went on the black hole a few times. Sean and I raced on the little squirts. It was a great day and no rain even though it looked like it was going to rain. Sean ended up with a sunburn, but I didn't get one. On the way back to my sister's we had the top down on the car...it was so sunny and nice.

No comments: