Tuesday, April 15, 2008

God spoke to me via my alarm clock

Over the past few months, my ankle has been hurting at night and I keep waking up. The other night I woke up several time as per usual. The only thing that was different was at 3:16am when I woke up, I looked at my alarm clock and saw the time. What is unusual is I wake up so often during the night that I don't bother looking at the alarm clock to see what time it is. Right away when I saw 3:16, I just felt better in my spirit. I was going through a rough time and God was talking to me. I feel so much better even though I am having health issues. For those of you that don't know the verse that came to my mind that night, here it is.
John 3:16

John 3:16 - King James Version
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16 - New International Version
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16 - New American Standard Bible
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 - French
Car Dieu a tant aimé le monde qu'il a donné son Fils unique, afin que quiconque croit en lui ne périsse point, mais qu'il ait la vie éternelle.

John 3:16 - Spanish
Porque tanto amó Dios al mundo, que dio a su Hijo unigénito, para que todo el que cree en él no se pierda, sino que tenga vida eterna.

John 3:16 - Latin
Sic enim dilexit Deus mundum ut Filium suum unigenitum daret ut omnis qui credit in eum non pereat sed habeat vitam aeternam.

John 3:16 - German
Denn so hat Gott die Welt geliebt, daß er seinen eingeborenen Sohn gab, damit jeder, der an ihn glaubt, nicht verloren gehe, sondern ewiges Leben habe.

John 3:16 - New Living Translation
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16 - New King James Version
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:16 - Revised Standard Version
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16: A Simple Message for All of Us
In any translation or any language, the message from God is simple and clear. May you discover God's boundless love for your life today!

No comments: