Monday, August 24, 2009

Pictures from our Barkerville and Wells trip






We had a fantastic time with our friends. It didn't rain that much; only a few drops, so, that was great. However, it was very cold for August. Good thing we packed our hoodies. The Wells Hotel was very nice. It was weird that they didn't have a phone or a TV in their rooms. Oh and no cell service there either. It was a nice break. I forgot my swimsuit, so I didn't get to go hot tubing on the roof. Maybe next time! Robin's girls were great. Keeley was so funny when she was having a sugar rush. Michaella is growing up so fast and Baby Kate who is now 2 is as cute as ever. She is always laughing and smiling. Robin & I had dessert and tea with Unlce Herbie and Aunty Marilyn. (They are Robin's family, but I've know then for so long; it's like they are part of my family too). We said goodbye this morning and headed back home. We are making plans for a get together on Labour Day. Summer has gone by fast.

No comments: