Thursday, October 2, 2008

WOW It's October already

I can hardly believe that it's October already. Yesterday it was so hot we had to turn on the air conditioning. In October...I think that's a first. When I got home the house was hot 86 F or 28 C. Since the weather has been so nice, I've been painting trim around the windows on the new siding. We are getting close to being done. Then we need to work on the skirting(:

My parents are having a garage sale on Saturday, so I decided to bring some of my stuff over. I was going through it last night..pricing it etc. I had a garage sale 2 years ago and got rid of a lot of stuff then. I still have a lot of stuff to go through. I have halloween costumes that the kids don't fit into or want anymore, so hopefully those sell this weekend. The profits are going to our trip to Courtenay in 15 days(:

No comments: