Monday, October 6, 2008

So many reasons why I need a house





Well, we had a very busy weekend. Friday night Kels had a friend over and they played Rock Band and took over the living room. Saturday morning I got up early and went over to my parents to help with the garage sale. I made a few bucks in the 4hrs we had our sale set up, so that was great. After the garage sale I had a few errands to do before coming home. Kels had a coup of friends come over and they had a huge Rock Band Party. I drove Damen home at 10:30pm, but Autumn decided to spend the night. They had a great time and now I really badly need a basement or a family room. The teens took over the living room all weekend. I am not complaining though because they had such a great time and being at my house I know what they are doing and where they are. They are all safe! Saturday afternoon I went to a Harvest Party with my friend Judy. I had a great time and the food was amazing! Sean stayed home with the teens because he had to work until 5:30pm. He picked up Damen after work and brought him to the house. I came home shortly after 7pm and we watched a movie in our room since the kids were taking over the living room. On Sunday, Sean stained the last of the high parts of the siding so that we could return the scafalting today. I took the kids to the movies (matinee). Mike and I saw Igor for a twoonie, Kels Autumn and Damen went to Nick & Nora's infinate playlist. After the movie they hung out. I picked up Kels from Autumn's and came home for dinner. All this driving around burned 1/4 tank of my precious gas): The kids had a wondeful weekend(: I was exhausted! Now I'm good. I desperately need a house....in town, so I don't have to drive all over the place.

No comments: