Sunday, July 6, 2008

Camping at Gold Creek was a Blast!

My ankle was not swollen at all, so we took a hike down to the lake. I bribed the boys with chips, so they jumped at the chance to go for a walk. Here's a classic picture of the boys at the beach. Isn't it awesome to see brotherly love?


Here are some pictures of our camping trip. We had a great time and I was able to relax and that really helped keep my ankle from swelling. I spent 4 nights out there with my sister and her family. My friend Robin came out for a visit a couple of times and we all had dinner together. It was an awesome time.
It however did rain a couple of nights and one night there was loud thunder and lightening.
My oldest nephew, Brian loves to make the fire and you would always see him poking at it with a stick. We had huge fires and sometimes they were very smokey...like in the picture below of Paul and I.



No comments: