Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving weekend is here! I wanted to take some time out and reflect on what I am thankful for. Many things come to mind,some I can share while others I cannot. But while I was thinking a friend of mine posted on Facebook that her dad died. They had a strained relationship and barely have spoken in years. So this year, I am thankful that I am repairing strained relationships in my life. It's a slow process, but very worth it. I don't even know how we got there (being strained) and I think it has been that way almost my entire life. But I choose to see the good in people, forgive and move on. I contributed to the relationship break down just as much as the other people did. Life is too short to spend time being enemies when you can be friends, laughing and loving together. This weekend I have my family visiting. I will make a nice turkey dinner and enjoy my company. Good times(:

No comments: