Saturday, July 4, 2009

At some point I've become just like my father...it's a good thing(:

I woke up this morning and it was like any other Saturday morning. I made my coffee, had a bowl of cereal. Sean is watching the fishing shows until he heads off to work. I think to myself...I've got so much to do today. Laundry, cleaning, weeding the gardens- this list goes on. Then I think to myself, I wonder what is on TV. I turn it on and the weather network comes up. Then I decide that I want to watch the news. Me?? Watching the news??? On a Saturday morning??? Yes, I watched the news until 10am. I found it interesting. How weird is that? I think I am becoming just like my father. Already I grocery shop like him. If I buy beer, I pick his brand because it tastes good and is less expensive than the other kinds of beer. My dad has taught me well. I learned how to budget from him and how to save money. So being like my dad is a good thing. Plus now that he is older and retired, he isn't so grumpy as I remember him when I was growing up. Hopefully my kids don't think I'm grumpy.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: