Thursday, May 8, 2008

All my out of town appointments are all lined up for next week

Well, I have some good news about my ankle appointment. I have an appointment on May 13th in Kamloops. So, I get the ankle looked at on Tues and get my eye looked at on Wed. I was very happy because I was hoping not to have to make another trip to Kamloops for the ankle appointment since the gas prices are sky rocketing. Plus I will get all my appointments out of the way before we head out for holidays on May 15th.
My friend Robyn told me we are getting older and falling apart, so I am really hoping the doctors can put the pieces back together and get us on the mend.
One of the 7 blood tests the other day was to check for Arthritis. My sight in my left eye seems to almost be back to normal and I'm wondering if the perscription I have for my ankle has been helping my eye out or is it just time. By the time I get to Kelowna for eye photos I'll probably be seeing 20/20 again. My eye usually gets better in 4-6 weeks.

1 comment:

Robyn Jones said...

If you find something that puts us back together-let me know...I need it...
That is really weird about your eye getting better...they don't have a reason for that?